Sunday 8 May 2011

Day 13

Dear Dad

I can't believe it's been 13 days since you left from Newcastle. I think we need a Skype call soon as I don't want to forget what you look like :-).
Today we had a lie in until 9 and then mum let me play on the x box whilst she did some jobs.it also poured with rain and made the sky not work . We then went to the garden centre to buy some weed killer as the rockery is so overgrown we must sort it out . Mum will put the weed killer on and then once all the new soil is down I will help planting the stuff.
I am having pasta with tomato for tea and then mum and me are going to watch Animals United in bed .

I hope your being careful running through the desert hope there is no snakes !!

Joke of the day

What did the traffic light say to the car ...... Don't look I'm changing

Night if I don't get a chance to talk to you later

Jack xxxxx