Saturday 30 April 2011

Day 3,4 & 5

Dear Dad

Sorry I haven't written but I have been having loads of fun . Wednesday and Thursday I went to football and it was really good fun but very tiring.
After football me and mum went to pick mums car up from the garage before setting off to go and visit Aunty Sara . We had a great time I played nerf dart attack , ran in the sprinkler and got covered in wet grass a little bit went on Aunty Sara and Steves new carpet - whoops !!!. Today we went to lytham st annes , mum showed me all the places she had lived and the school she went too . The best bit was going on a motor boat , trampolines and the train , then I got a new James Bond Car it's your favourite it's an Aston Martin it's awesome.
We are home now and I am watching Britains got talent with mum it's good.

Anyway hope your having a good time and looking forward to see if FaceTime is going to work tonight.

My joke of the day is :-Knock Knock!
Who’s there?
Thermos!
Thermos who?
Thermos be a better knock-knock joke than this .

Hope you like it speak to you soon


Jack xx