Wednesday 27 April 2011

Day 1 -2

Dear Dad....

Sorry I didn't write to you last night I had a really bad headache and a sore foot from playing football . Mum said she was really proud of me after leaving you at the airport , I told her I was going to be a man about it and just focus on my football , I did miss seeing your face though when I told you how many goals I had scored .
Well the last few days have been all about football , and tonight I am going to watch WWE , have a bath and then an early night .
Hope you are having a good time don't forget your not on holiday you are on a mission :-) Proud of you Dad .

I will leave you with my joke of the day ; What do you call a scottish cloakroom attendant ........ Angus McCoatup !! (Like it !!!)
Speak to you later

Jack xxk

ps there was a ball hogger at football today I am working on a plan to make him pass the ball